Services & Fees
We have over 50 Years experience in accounting & tax preparation.
Services are set at minimum prices and are subject to change.
Please contact us for a detailed estimate
~ Monthly Services starting at ~
~ Quarterly Services starting at ~
- Monthly profit or loss statement with Current Month, Year-to-Date & Percentages. Last Years Current Month, Year to Date Percentages For Comparison.
- Balance Sheet for End of Current Month & Last Year for Comparison
- General Ledger
- Journals: Sales, Cash Receipts, Cash Disbursements, and General
- Payroll Records
- Bank Reconciliation
- Depreciation Schedules
- Amortization Schedules
- Work Picked Up - Ready to discuss Any Tax and Accounting Problems
- All Financial Statements & Tax Returns Sent To You, Timely & Accurate.
- Preparation Of The Following Tax Forms:
- Monthly Federal & State Payroll Depositaries
- Quarterly Federal & State Payroll Tax Returns
- Monthly, Quarterly & Annual Sales Tax Returns
- Employers Annual Federal Unemployment Tax Return
- Transmittal of Income & Tax Statements
- W-2 Forms For Your Distribution to Employees
- Reconciliation of Income Tax Withheld & Transmittal of Forms W-2
- Workmans' Compensation Insurance Payroll Reports
- City Business Licenses
- Business Personnel Property Tax Affidavit
Accounting Services offered do not require a federal or state license
Income Tax Return Preparation
Income Tax Return Preparation of:
- Individual - $150.00
- Partnership - $700.00
- Limited Liability Company - $700.00
- Limited Liability Partnership - $700.00
- Corporation - $750.00
- Fiduciary & Trust - $400.00
EA's (Enrolled Agents) are federally granted the right and privilege to represent taxpayers throughout the United States and supersedes California Tax Preparer licensing.
Audit representation - $300.00 per hour
Professional representation can be vital during an audit, and our experience with tax authorities enables us to guide clients in their dealings with federal, state and city agencies. If you have been chosen for an audit, the professional representation you can find with our firm can put many of your worries at bay. We are ready and willing to
answer any and all questions they may be asking of you.
Legal Document Assistant Services
Legal self-help services that include professional legal documents:
- Partnership Agreements
We are not attorneys and cannot perform the legal service that an attorney performs. We cannot engage in the practice of law.
- Payroll Check Writing
- Departmental Income Statement
- Consolidated Financial Statments
- Tax & Business Consultation
- Audit Representation (All Agencies- Federal, State, County & City)
- Personal Financial Statements